"I'm so sorry for supporting the Nigerian anti-gay law" - Bobrisky apologizes to Bisi Alimi, others
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Nigerian gay rights activist Bisi Alimi blasted male barbie, Bobrisky on Monday, for supporting Nigeria's anti-gay law during his recent interview with Adesuwa Onyenokwe. Bisi said it was a big shame for Bobrisky to have voiced out such hateful comment and his bigoted, hateful comments puts the lives of #LGBT people in Nigeria at risk. (Read here).Apologizing to Bisi Alimi and others who felt offended, Bobrisky said:
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everyone who found that offensive. Some of my friends called me and said my gay, bisexual friends/fans feel bad and were surprised when I said so. I want to use this opportunity to apologize." - Watch the video after the cut...
Jere Local Government Caretaker Chairman, Alhaji Abubakar Deribe was at the hospital to sympathize with the victims of suicide bombing which occurred at Muna Garage, Maiduguri-Ngala Road, Borno State on Wednesday, October12th. At least eight people were killed and 15 wounded in the attack. Alhaji Deribe gave financial assistance to the injured and prayed for a lasting peace. He further called on the general public to be vigilant and report any suspicion persons or object to security agencies. Photo credit:Abdurahaman Ahmed Bundi
A 35yr old Russian vet by the name of Vladimir Sidorov saw red when he walked in on his best friend and wife having sex. In a crazed frenzy, he pulled out a knife and stabbed his wife's 32yr old lover multiple times before castrating him, his wife wasn't spared either as he knifed her too, both lovers died of their injuries. He then called police to report his actions and was promptly detained. A statement by the Investigative Committe in the Russian region of Tatarstan said that Sidorov who worked as a vet on a local farm had been home all day with the couple's children while his wife went to see a female friend who had just given birth. But Sidorov discovered his wife had not visited the female friend. His best friend was supposed to have driven her to the meeting, but was not answering the phone. "Sidorov walked to the house of his friend who was supposed to have driven his wife - and there he found both of them in an intimate situation," said the statem...
Popular Nollywood actress and mother of 3, Mercy Johnson has said those criticizing her for ‘rushing’ to birth her children her people who do not have direction in life yet. She said she had always dreamed of having four children and when it is time for a woman to get married, she does just that. Speaking to Punch on the issue and many others, the actress said; “I feel that when you haven’t gone through life and you don’t have a bearing in life, that’s when you see certain decisions as unreasonable. Most of these people who make these statements have not even realised what they want to do with their lives yet. “I had planned my life right from when I was growing up. I arranged my life the way I wanted it to go. And that is why even when I was at the peak of my career and marriage came, I grabbed it because I know age keeps going and time waits for no one. “It means that I can have all of my four kids and then still get bac...
Comments